THE VAMPIRE NATION CONCORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dollhouse i am addicted to it!

Go down

Dollhouse i am addicted to it!  Empty Dollhouse i am addicted to it!

Post  Matthewop Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:42 am

Dollhouse Season 2 DVDrevolves around a corporation running numerous underground establishments (known as "Dollhouses") across the globe which

program individuals referred to as Actives (or Dolls) with temporary personalities and skills. Wealthy clients hire Actives from

Dollhouses at great expense for various purposes. The series primarily follows the Active known as Echo, played by Eliza Dushku (who

also served as producer), on her journey towards self-awareness. Far from endorsing human trafficking or the objectifying of women as some have suggested, Dollhouse is a brilliant show that offers both amazing action sequences and food for thought. This show is

not ultimately about "the world's oldest profession," but about what makes humans human. The psychological background and action sequences keep getting better. I've fallen in love with the characters. Another great TV show from Whedon and Co, no matter what the haters say. The wit is there. There are plenty of hot scenes. Heart stopping action, romantic sensitivity, sexy wardrobe changes,

steamy geek wordplay, and straight sexual content..I am addicted to this show. This is an important and amazing show for many

reasons. While unfortunately it was announced to be cancelled which makes me unhappy! So collect the dvds to watch at home at any

time. It is awesome!!

Matthewop

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum